DSS Summer Camps at Hudson College (players of all ability levels)
Looking for a fun way to keep your children active and happy this summer? Look no further! DSS is excited to offer 8-weeks of athletic training for players of all ability levels! With a brilliant facility, quality coaches and the lovely summer weather, we're committed to bringing a safe and enjoyable environment for your child to improve their technical and tactical ability. Each week the players will participate in technical skill based activities, conditioned games, fun competitions and small sided games. Player assessment will be on a continuous basis to ensure they are having an enjoyable and challenging experience. At times throughout the summer we will have guest coaches, yoga instructors and karate lessons among other fun experiences. Below you will find our summer camp details.
- Hudson College (21 Ascot Ave. - Dufferin and St. Clair area)
- 2016 and older
- 9:30 am to 3:30 pm (FREE early care starting at 8:30 am and after care until 4:30pm)
- All participants will receive a DSS tee
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Lunch and two snacks
- In athletic attire
- Turf soccer cleats and/or running shoes
- Week 1 - July 4-8
- Week 2 - July 11-15
- Week 3 - July 18-22
- Week 4 - July 25-29
- Week 5 (4-day camp) - August 2-5
- Week 6 - August 8-12
- Week 7 - August 15-19
- Week 8 - August 22-26
- Full Day Full Week - $325 +HST
- Half Day Full Week - $225 + HST
- Daily Drop In - $80 + HST
- Half Day Drop In - $60 + HST
- Full Summer (8-weeks) - $2,200 + HST
Please advise of any allergies or medical conditions that our staff should be aware of in the "Add a note" section during the registration process.
When registering for a "Drop In" option please include the date in the "Add a note" section during the registration process.
If you wish to unregister 15 days or more prior to the camp, you will receive a full refund, less a $50.00 administrative fee. After that timeframe, there will be no refund.